[AccessD] OT: How Microsoft Lost the API War

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 9 21:51:06 CST 2005

Not the 12/31/75 Montreal Habs/ Russian Red Army game. Ken Dryden vs.
Vladimir Tretiak in goal with barely any padding.
 Same for the rest of the players, most of whom (for the Habs) wore no
helmets. Sticks were
on the ice and there was no holding. End to End. Pucks bouncing off the
pipes.
Ask any Canadian the best game hockey game ever and a 3-3 tie.
New Years Eve, at the start all the girls were in the kitchen, by the
second period everyone was watching TV
Now it is almost a tradition in Canada on New Year's Eve, except
everyone hopes for a good TV matchup
in the Junior's World Cup and not the Pro's

By the way Ken Dryden a practising lawyer at the time is now a Senator.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.