[AccessD] OT: How Microsoft Lost the API War

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sun Dec 11 05:14:54 CST 2005

> Have they made any mention of being able to stay away from .NET in the
> new OS, or is it pretty much a take-it or leave-it situation?
Josh,

answer on your question may appear here:
<quote>
Nenad and others - I read conflicting things about how Vista will work, like
the WIN32 core will be gone, and everything will be .NET. I don't know
how much of this is rumor (I haven't read *that* much :) but I was really
pleased to read that WTL 8 will support Vista.
</quote>

Shamil