[AccessD] Movement of records in DB

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 20 00:14:08 CST 2005

Don't use absoluteposition unless familar with it, it also includes
deleted records in its count.

Also you are putting a text field into a long number

rs.AbsolutePosition = txtCardNo.Text

instead use something like

rs.Find "work_order_no = " &  txtCardNo.Text

For info look up find in ado260.chm help file