[AccessD] Access 2003 Runtime license - global rights

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:43:07 CST 2005

This is a runtime question.  I'm still a little confused.

The Paragraphs below are from the Sagekey website.  Does this mean that I
need a copy of Sagekey, Wise, Office 2003 professional, and visual Studio
Tools for Office?

>>>The SageKey Access 2003 Scripts require a copy of Wise 7 or 8
>>>Installbuilder or Installmaster (not Installmaker) or Wise Installation
>>>System 9 Standard or Professional, the Office 2003 Professional CD and
>>>the Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Office CD.>>>>

Purchase includes 90 days free support and unlimited maintenance upgrades.
The cost for the product is $480 US plus applicable taxes if any. We accept
Visa, MasterCard and American Express & return download instructions the
same day via email.

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
44 Public Square Suite #5