[AccessD] Access 2003 Runtime license - global rights

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Dec 21 10:59:30 CST 2005

The runtime license for Access has always included gobal deployment up
through 2002, so I would not expect 2003 to be different.  We deploy
2002 runtimes to clients around the world.  The big gotcha is making
sure you handle dates and list delimiters correctly for non-US locales,
since the regional settings on the local machine determine date formats,
list delimiters and a variety of other things that can become an issue
in your application.  You need to make sure you test your app with the
target location's regional settings loaded so you can see where things
will fail.  All SQL (including domain aggregates) uses US date format,
and we had a long thread a couple of years ago on
localization/globalization of code.

Charlotte Foust