[AccessD] LDB File Left Over

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Dec 27 14:28:41 CST 2005

This box is used only by me (Administrator). A couple of directories have
been set Shared and I can see them from elsewhere but nobody has the app in
question (or its BE) open but me. That is what is so puzzling about this.
In case it should be relevant, the OS is w2003 Server and the Access is
Access 2003, both with the latest patches.
A.