[AccessD] LDB File Left Over

Greg Smith GregSmith at starband.net
Tue Dec 27 14:36:59 CST 2005

Arthur:

It doesn't leave the ldb file EVERY time, even though you are the only
user?  I wonder if you have some code that's used to hold open a table or
something that's not getting closed correctly during shutdown that makes
Access leave the ldb file.  I'll bet the ldb viewer shows you as still
logged in...

> This box is used only by me (Administrator). A couple of directories
> have been set Shared and I can see them from elsewhere but nobody has
> the app in question (or its BE) open but me. That is what is so puzzling
> about this.  In case it should be relevant, the OS is w2003 Server and
> the Access is Access 2003, both with the latest patches.
> A.

(snip)