[AccessD] My Screen Freezes... Part II

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Feb 7 05:43:02 CST 2005

Hi Lonnie

Did you include some DoEvents as I suggested ...

/gustav

>>> prodevmg at yahoo.com 06-02-2005 22:56:04 >>>
I just submitted a post asking help with an issue where my screen would
freeze during DAO recordset updates and I could not see changes in my
home-made progress bar on my form. That was resolved by Tom Oaks
suggestion to use Me.Repaint with each iteration of the progress bar's
increment.

Now I have another problem with it. When I go to another program such
as word or I E Explorer and go back to access the screen is frozen at
the point where I left and can not see the updates.

Any suggestions as to why and what I can do to rectify it?

Thanks in advance for all the knowledge that is coming my way.