[AccessD] My Screen Freezes... Part II

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 08:47:59 CST 2005

Not at first. I thought all was well when I used the Me.Repaint. I did add them last night and it is working swell.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Gustav Brock <Gustav at cactus.dk> wrote:
Hi Lonnie

Did you include some DoEvents as I suggested ...

/gustav

>>> prodevmg at yahoo.com 06-02-2005 22:56:04 >>>
I just submitted a post asking help with an issue where my screen would
freeze during DAO recordset updates and I could not see changes in my
home-made progress bar on my form. That was resolved by Tom Oaks
suggestion to use Me.Repaint with each iteration of the progress bar's
increment.

Now I have another problem with it. When I go to another program such
as word or I E Explorer and go back to access the screen is frozen at
the point where I left and can not see the updates.

Any suggestions as to why and what I can do to rectify it?

Thanks in advance for all the knowledge that is coming my way.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us