[AccessD] OT: What are you lot doing now and then?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Feb 18 10:48:26 CST 2005

Universal health plan?  Does that mean where NOBODY has decent medical
coverage?  In countries with "universal" medical, you get in line for
health care.  If you're wealthy, you can jump the queue by paying for
your care.  If you aren't wealthy and you die before it's your turn for
the transplant, pacemaker, dialysis, whatever, too bad.

Charlotte Foust