[AccessD] Relinking Foxpro Tables

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Feb 24 12:23:23 CST 2005

Gustav,

This is the first time I have had to work with Foxpro data.  It comes in
two forms - All tables in one file (like Access), and what they call free
tables (where each table is in a file of its own and has a dbf extension).

No fields - It seems that even when the connection string is changed the
design of the new tables has not replaced the design of the old ones (until
Access is fully closed, reopened, and the front end opened again). \

David