[AccessD] OT: Contractor Contracts

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 27 23:18:09 CST 2005

These IP laws will vary from country to country, you might want to try
your Public Library and find NewZealand equivalent of Nolo Press
or better yet get a solicitor who knows commercial or IP law to conjure
one up
For example work for hire and ownership of software must be explicitly
stated in a contract and not assumed in certain countries.
You might want to also want to get an  agreement  with a contractor who
may have his own toolbox of source code.

Basic Info
NonCompete Agreements
http://smallbusiness.findlaw.com/intellectual_property/nolo/ency/6293941F-2A55-4AAD-91E6BBF987A2CC81.html
Nondisclosure Agreements
http://smallbusiness.findlaw.com/intellectual_property/nolo/ency/2ECF62E6-B334-4E83-9A94FA20A3FAFD38.html

You can buy the books from Nolo Press large DIY law service in US
Thet sell individual forms for 10 bucks
http://www.nolo.com/product.cfm/objectID/F11FE5EC-ADEA-49BB-BA4AB714B50B0F07/310/#forms
http://www.nolo.com/product.cfm/ObjectID/9E7DC485-D466-41A8-8933A1E3FDDFA749/111/259/