[AccessD] OT: Contractor Contracts

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 28 00:00:24 CST 2005

Reminder: NDAs found valid in one state may or may not be valid in
another state.

Non-Disclosure, Non-Compete and

Copyright Ownership Agreement

Information

Receiver's Name:___________________________________________

Company: ___________________________________________

Address: ___________________________________________

Phone: ___________________________________________

E-mail: ___________________________________________

Subject: ___________________________________________

I, the undersigned, do hereby warrant that I have authority to sign for
all employees and agents of the above identified company having the
above identified address. I hereby enter this agreement on behalf of all
employees and agents of this organization, including on behalf of myself
(jointly "Recipient"). Good and valuable consideration has been received
in the form of an opportunity to learn of a business opportunity.

The Recipient will not, without prior written approval of the party
disclosing information, _____________________________(Owner), or an
authorized representative thereof, disclose or in any other way make
known, reveal, report, publish or transfer to any person, firm,
corporation or utilize for competitive or any other purpose any secret
information or know-how relative to the disclosed information, including
but not limited to: any information designated as secret, the operation,
plans, specifications, drawings, layouts, blueprints, patent
applications, and other materials relating to the machinery, equipment,
processes and products invented or used by the Owner.

This agreement expires the later of two (2) years or when the
information becomes public through no fault of the Recipient.

Any copyrightable subject matter generated by the Recipient relative to
the matter under consideration belongs to the Owner either by way of
work-for hire rules or by assignment. The parties agree to forthwith
effectuate any writing needed to complete an assignment upon either
party's request that the same be performed.