[AccessD] Calling ADO without having to roll out fivehundrednewmdbs

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:54:25 CST 2005

..afaicr if you reference an older version than installed, the newer
version will be used without any user interaction ...but if you reference a
newer version than the one installed and use new or revised calls that are
differentiated between the two versions you will get a compile error on a
missing reference.

William Hindman