[AccessD] The Polyp Problem

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Jan 20 11:58:30 CST 2005

Andy:

I think there's an implied contract with consideration on both side - you
give the code, they give the money.  If no consideration changes hands I
don't think you have a contract and therefore if your system stops, I think
you're in the clear.
I just got off the phone with my lawyer and he thinks I'm in the clear if I
date bomb a program which wasn't paid for.  In any event, he said he'd love
to have the case where the plaintiff comes in and says I didn't pay for the
program but it should still work anyway.

Rocky