[AccessD] [OT] Treeview again - set checked proprty on node atform open

MarkH lists at theopg.com
Sun Jan 23 03:59:42 CST 2005

Cheers Stuart...

I tried that and the it still doesn't work during or immediately after
the form loads. This is pretty annoying as I can do exactly the same
thing with a list view without any problem.

I have decided, if there is no other option I will use the nodes icon
instead and get rid of the check-boxes, i.e. if its selected then set
the icon to a big tick and accompany the code with a node_click event
that does the same (or clears the tick icon and puts back the original).

Sorry to hear you are working too :@( what is is to be dedicated hey...
I'm doing another hour or so then I'm off to the climbing wall for some
practice me.

Have fun

Mark