[AccessD] bound to be my problem

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jan 24 18:52:20 CST 2005

ADO recordset clones aren't the same kind of an animal as DAO
recordsetclones, which may be your biggest problem.  In XP, there is
built in support for some basic DAO and ADO functionality even if
neither reference is checked, so you could continue to use the kind of
DAO code from earlier versions and it will work.

Charlotte Foust