[AccessD] Re: bound to be my problem

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:11:32 CST 2005

ok... I found out my own problem.. tracing the process I found that I
was re-populating the txtRRID textbox with the first records ID and
when the search function kicked in, it would find the first record
only making it appear that nothing was happening...

so I found my own problem :) thanks for your time...