[AccessD] Dishonest crosstab query

Paul Rodgers Paul.Rogers at SummitMedia.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 04:03:49 CDT 2005

This crosstab query should arrive with 10 columns, but it makes 15. And some
of the fictitious columns have totals, so it isn't a matter of simply
deleting the unwanted columns.

I think the fault lies in my join arrangement - but I can't spot it.

		TRANSFORM Count(qryEmployees.Roots) AS Ethnicity
		SELECT qryEmpWorkers.DailyGrind AS Work
		FROM qryEmpWorkers INNER JOIN qryEmployees ON
qryEmpWorkers.EmployeeIDFK = qryEmployees.EmployeeID
		GROUP BY qryEmpWorkers.DailyGrind
		PIVOT qryEmployees.Roots;

Be grateful for guidance.

Cheers paul