[AccessD] VBExpress videos

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jul 21 13:50:00 CDT 2005

In case you haven't found them, there is a beta available for VBExpress
which is really just VB.Net light version, with its own IDE instead of being
embedded in Visual Studio.  The IDE looks and feels almost identical to the
Visual Studio however.

http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/beginner/

Once you download and install the VBExpress notice the videos available.  I
discovered this guy a couple of years ago but he has now done (some) videos
for this VBExpress and I am finding them very useful  I think they would
allow anyone who frequents this board to get up to speed pretty quickly, and
I have to tell you, VBExpress.net is waaay cool.  The videos will show you
how to do stuff in the user interface (all that I have gotten to so far)
that we can only dream of in VBA.

Check it out - it looks very good to me.  I am working through the video
series right now.

http://folding.stanford.edu/