[AccessD] Help with a snippet

Karen Rosenstiel karenr7 at oz.net
Sun Jul 24 17:58:54 CDT 2005

I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me with a snippet of
code.

I want to work with 4 fields in a sub table, as follows:

Checkbox "NotSeen"
Date field "NextApp"
Textbox "Priority", which runs from 1 to 4
Date field "DateReschedule"

What I would like to do (if only I was any good at VBA) is when NotSeen is
checked, the whole record would be copied and appended. Priorities 2 thru 4
would each move up a notch, i.e., 2 would become 1, etc. DateReschedule
would take the date from NextApp and...

1. For the new priority 1, add 1 day to the date from NextApp and put it in
DateReschedule

2. For the new priority 2, add 2 days to the date from NextApp and put it in
DateReschedule

3. For the new priority 3, add 3 days to the date from NextApp and put it in
DateReschedule

Finally I would like the whole record to turn red if the priority is # 1,
either from this snippet's conversion or when entered directly (actually I
think this will be unattractive, but my boss wants the color to highlight
the priority).

Is this doable in whole or in part?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,