[AccessD] Connection strings for ado

Bruen, Bruce Bruce.Bruen at railcorp.nsw.gov.au
Mon Jul 25 21:23:21 CDT 2005

Watch out John, the OSF is sneaking up behind you!
I am currently using an access FE to a postgres backend which consistes
of extension tables to a commercial modeling tool that uses a Jet bas
backend! (It can also use certain other heavyweight back ends like
SQLServer, but getting the govt to buy an SQL server licence just for
developers.... well.  So we used a postgres backend, cost $0, setup 1
day, functional weight => SQL server)

bruce