[AccessD] OT Lost shares

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Jul 7 03:23:56 CDT 2005

It is normal that shares are lost when a computer changed name. If the
computer is no longer there, shares are gone to....

Network environment does not show up computers is probably due to you
also changed the workgroup name. Windows will only show up computers
from the same workgroup in a P2P network.

Erwin