[AccessD] Zip code format

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Mon Jul 11 23:43:17 CDT 2005

It's only the report I'm having a problem. The box is

=Trim([City] & " " & [St] & " " & [Zip])

But the Zip is leaving out the hyphen. Hmm, just realized, the hyphen isn't really there, that's just the mask. I think I'll take the easy way out and just make two fields for the zip. And yeah, I use the +four as much as possible. Personal experimentation has proved that it does make a difference in the speed with which it is delivered.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net