[AccessD] Reporting field properties

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Jul 15 17:56:47 CDT 2005

On 15 Jul 2005 at 10:38, John W. Colby wrote:

> That's what I thought.  In cases like this it is useful to be able to get at
> the physical layer.  DAO is occasionally still useful.

Ocassionally?

If you are working with Jet(using Access as your data store) I don't know a
single advantage of ADO over DAO.  I do know several advantages  DAO has
over ADO.

I use ADO in VB regularly, but every time I create a new Access
application, the first thing I do is remove the ADO reference and replace
it with a reference to DAO :-)

--
Stuart