[AccessD] Reporting field properties

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Jul 15 18:22:55 CDT 2005

We take exactly opposite approaches there, Stuart. First thing I do is look
for the DAO references and immediately start transforming them to ADO +
ADOX. I started out with DAO since there was no alternative, and then I
switched because that was the best way to talk to SQL... and once I got
there I would _never_ go back.