[AccessD] Reporting field properties

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 18 09:27:34 CDT 2005

Hi Julie:

No, all references do not appear automatically but all Windows computers
from 98 on have a version of ADO stored in their common file area and once a
reference to that is established it will be virtually guaranteed regardless
of the computer. To check it out, view Program Files/Common
Files/System/ADO, on any Windows computer. If you are using some of the more
recent features of ADO versions, like streaming (great for embedded
pictures) an update may be required. For the latest version check out
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6C050FE3-C795-4B7D-
B037-185D0506396C&displaylang=en

HTH
Jim