[AccessD] VBExpress videos

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Jul 22 11:13:13 CDT 2005

Well, we certainly disagree on your last comment, Charlotte! I absolutely
LOVE having various programs open on each monitor, for example Outlook on
one, Word on the other, and so on. When debugging etc. it is even better!
Nothing like putting the Access code window on one monitor and the running
application on the other! Once you do that, there's no turning back! IMO.

Arthur