[AccessD] OT: looking for ASP/ASP.NET E-commerce shop software

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 27 15:57:36 CDT 2005

Here is a US software escrow FAQ, Europe may differ on laws.
A local lawyer who practices IP Intellectual Property rights or
copyright law.
or some banks in Europe used to provide this service alongside Financial
Escrow.
might do it cheaper. But if you are putting out a lot of versions, the
US price $500 - $750 sounds right
for a escrow company that does this on a daily basis.
http://www.softescrow.com/faq.html

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.