[AccessD] OT: looking for ASP/ASP.NET E-commerce shop software

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Jul 27 23:07:02 CDT 2005

Thanks for the addendum, Marty!

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of MartyConnelly
Sent: July 27, 2005 4:58 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: looking for ASP/ASP.NET E-commerce shop software

Here is a US software escrow FAQ, Europe may differ on laws.
A local lawyer who practices IP Intellectual Property rights or
copyright law.
or some banks in Europe used to provide this service alongside Financial
Escrow.
might do it cheaper. But if you are putting out a lot of versions, the
US price $500 - $750 sounds right
for a escrow company that does this on a daily basis.
http://www.softescrow.com/faq.html