[AccessD] Arrow keys in Excel

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jun 5 21:35:34 CDT 2005

Yes, I understand that, but in this case it happens whether or not I have
scroll lock on.  This is my laptop and there is a blue led that tells me if
the scroll lock is on.  On or off, the arrow keys act the same.  I am
guessing there is some setting in Excel but I haven't found it.

http://folding.stanford.edu/