[AccessD] MSO.DLL He--

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Wed Mar 16 06:49:16 CST 2005

I just love .dll's.  I now have Access 2003 installed on my PC, and
Access XP and Access 2000.  The applications I develop for in-house are
AccessXP.  Moving right along, I set a reference to Microsoft Office
11.0 Object Library in an AccessXP database and sent it up to the server
to deploy.  Since my users don't have Access 2003 installed, they do not
have the MSO.DLL for 11.0 so they are bombing out.  Trouble is, I don't
have Microsoft Office 10.0 available in my references anymore and see
that this file is named the same in both versions.  Anybody know how I
can get the 10.0 version back in my references list?

Feels like a Monday.