[AccessD] Embedding a WAV file

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Mar 1 13:55:13 CST 2005

Hi Rocky

Hmmm, the awful click sound from IE in Windows XP is one of the first
things I remove.
As for the beta test I would like to, but time right now doesn't permit

/gustav

>>> bchacc at san.rr.com 01-03-2005 20:40:11 >>>
Gustav:

Actually it's a wav file that has a nice 'click' sound which I play
whenever
they click a command button.  An audible confirmation that they've done

something.  But for beta testing we're sending this to people who are
completely untechnological so we only want to send the one mde file and
not
'Clicker.WAV' which they'd have to get into the same folder with the
Sleep
Advisor.

So that's why I want to embed it.  Right now, it plays fine using the
PlaySound API.

We still need more beta testers for the Sleep Advisor, BTW.  You game?

ANYBODY ELSE?

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software