[AccessD] HTML personalized mass mail

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Wed Mar 2 09:54:52 CST 2005

Gustav,

Is there even a way for you to determine whether the client can view HTML mail?  Many that don't will display the HTML code instead of the formatting.  I know that when I sign up for newsletters there's an option as to which format I'd like to recieve (text or HTML).  Is that not an option for your client?

Jim DeMarco