[AccessD] HTML personalized mass mail

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Mar 2 10:14:37 CST 2005

Hi Jim

Receivers are executives who you cannot be expected to make decisions
on anything regarding format. Thus I wish to create e-mails of the sort
where HTML is displayed if the reader can and will do it, otherwise a
similar content should be displayed but as plain text including a link
to the HTML formatted newsletter to be viewed in a browser if the
receiver wish to.

/gustav

>>> Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org 02-03-2005 16:54:52 >>>
Gustav,

Is there even a way for you to determine whether the client can view
HTML mail?  Many that don't will display the HTML code instead of the
formatting.  I know that when I sign up for newsletters there's an
option as to which format I'd like to recieve (text or HTML).  Is that
not an option for your client?

Jim DeMarco