[AccessD] OT - Drawing Viewers

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Mar 11 14:09:42 CST 2005

Hi Charlotte

Well, read carefully - for corporate use Irfan requests a fee.
I asked him how much and that is a modest EUR 10 (~USD 14), not much
but not free:

Ok, here the prices/infos:

IrfanView pricing (in EURO, net):

1     to    10 users:   10.00 each
11    to    50 users:    9.00 each
51    to   100 users:    8.50 each

/gustav

>>> cfoust at infostatsystems.com 11-03-2005 20:48:14 >>>
And you can't beat the price, since it's free.

Charlotte Foust