[AccessD] Access & Terminal Services

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 08:11:30 CST 2005

Thinking about the printing. Presumably the user logging-in on TS has a
separate profile from the user logging-in when in the office. If so then
could we define his/her printer at home somehow as a network printer then
set that as the TS profile's default printer? Would that work?
--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk