[AccessD] Query Line Numbers

Keith Williamson kwilliam at ashlandnet.com
Tue Mar 29 08:11:00 CST 2005

This may be an extremely simple thing...and I am just being stupid,
but.....is there a way (within a query) to setup an expression that numbers
the lines?  I can do this simply enough in a report.....but can't think of a
way to do this in a query.  The reason is I am doing a routine that
transfers text to a deliminated text file.  This needs to be based on a
table or query.  I am trying to base this on a query, but need a line
number.  I can't figure out how to do this within the query.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Keith E. Williamson
Ashland Equipment, Inc