[AccessD] OT: disabling keys on the keyboard

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Mar 31 12:30:37 CST 2005

Omigawd, a miniature JC! LOL

Charlotte Foust

-----Original Message-----
From: John W. Colby [mailto:jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:20 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] OT: disabling keys on the keyboard

ROTFLMAO!!!

One of his videos had something about "working"... So he was walking
around the house with a little plastic shovel stuffed in his belt and
talking on a telephone (a REAL telephone not connected to anything - he
wasn't interest in a toy phone) holding a pretend conversation you would
swear was with a real person.  I called him to come to dinner and he
replied in THAT voice...

"I'm on the phone with a CLIENT".

http://folding.stanford.edu/