[AccessD] Re: Problem with hyperlinks from a table or form

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:31:12 CST 2005

Well now you know that it's not the editing of the established
hyperlink that is the problem. If you suspect that it's the number of
files that is an issue, why not move a couple to a different folder on
the shared drive and try linking there. Assuming that works, perhaps
you could load the files into multiple sub-folders.

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com