[AccessD] Re: Problem with hyperlinks from a table or form

Mike Webb Mike_Webb at whoopingcrane.org
Thu Mar 31 13:07:58 CST 2005

Tried doing a fresh link and got no where.  First, I tried the normal method
of selecting a file to be the hyperlink.  I just got the hourglass for
several minutes, checked TaskMan and found Access to be "not responding".
My guess is the attempted "pull" of over 4K PDF files to select from was too
much.  I then tried typing in the URL path to the file.  All I got when
testing it is a quick "blink" of the monitor.

Mike

Message: 15