[AccessD] Outlook To Text Message (slightly OT)

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue May 3 09:15:26 CDT 2005

Hi Mark
Thanks for the reply. So is SPRINT your mobile phone service provider? Just
like Vodaphone and the rest? And is this therefore something SPRINT do that
others don't? Sorry, it's asking a lot for you to be able to answer that
last one! Just that this would be perfect if it was available whichever
phone company the employee was using.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk