[AccessD] Outlook To Text Message (slightly OT)

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 10:19:53 CDT 2005

Andy,

Yes, SPRINT is my mobile provider.  The way I found my 'phone address' was
sending a text message from my phone to an email address...when I checked my
email...I saw the address "3362535270 at messaging.sprintpcs.com" which is my
phone number.  So I replied to it...and a text message showed on my
phone...of course there is the limit of length...but it serves its purpose.
I'm not sure if it works with all Providers/text phones.  I just sent you an
email to your account( not the list) from my phone...you can reply...but I
think the limit is 150 char...subject included.

Hope this helps...let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte