[AccessD] Currupt records

accma at sympatico.ca accma at sympatico.ca
Wed May 4 15:47:51 CDT 2005

Mark,

Have you tried to add your record to another table using a query?  Also, is your data on a server or shared computer?  You might want to try to closed up all computer and restart only the one with the data and then try again a repair and compact.  I've found that with A97, closing every computer can solve a few problems.

Annie