[AccessD] Lots of Text in a Form

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon May 23 19:00:51 CDT 2005

Put the url address in the hyperlink address of a label on the report
www.asp101.com/ needs /  at end
otherwise it may screw up sub address at least it does in 97

The with the report in design view File--> Save as HTML and follow the
wizard
If you put something like the standard html anchored link  <A
HREF="http://www.asp101.com">http://www.asp101.com</A> is the best ASP
site! <BR>
as text on the report it escapes things like  <  to >  There maybe
someother way around this.
The wizard may create an initial html page to handle  multiple reports.