[AccessD] Floor Plan Grid

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 9 09:20:38 CST 2005

...yes and no Shamil ...no pan and zoom and no way to make the grid
transparent so that I can see a facility plan behnd the booths ...did I
forget to mention that?

...and when I install it in Access many of its properties/methods are not
exposed ...its written to the MS ActiveX standard and thus doesn't fully
interface with Access :(

William