[AccessD] Floor Plan Grid

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Nov 9 09:52:16 CST 2005

<<<
...did I  forget to mention that?

William, yes, you did. If no picture then all the other MENTIONED
requirements can be satisfied with a few lines of code.

But I'd make it this way:

A static picture of a facility plan on the left of the form with static grid
drawn on top of this picture.
And on the left of the form ComponentOne Flexgrid simulating all the other
requirements.
You can even implement a "location pan", which you can drag over the
static plan with dynamic simulation grid getting synchronized with the
current position of this "location pan".

Easy, relatively inexpensive, effective and user-friendly solution

<<<
> ...and when I install it in Access many of its properties/methods are not
> exposed

I have just checked - all the properties are visible in MS Access 97 and
2003.

Shamil