[AccessD] OT: OEM software bundles

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Nov 14 21:49:17 CST 2005

True!

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Josh McFarlane
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 9:00 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: OEM software bundles

On 11/14/05, John Bartow <john at winhaven.net> wrote:
> Hi Kath,
> I use OEM quite a bit. I would be very skeptical of this site. Prices
> are too low and they are not being upfront about things. For instance
> the Adobe Creative Suite is now v2 the one they describe would be v1
> because it has Acrobat 6 included. They don't state this anywhere that I
can see.
> Deceptive.

Not to mention, there is no such thing as DSP Windows, nor an OEM Windows
without the holographic CD (if memory serves, Office is on a holograph too,
completely different than their pictures)
--
Josh McFarlane

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein