[AccessD] A2K3 ADP

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:19:26 CST 2005

Robert,

I'm not concerned about coding something like this. I'm more interested in
the state of Microsoft development and support. I have a Universal MSDN
subscription, but I confess I don't pay that much attention to what's
happening with Access. It just seemed to me that ADP's were so handy.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI