[AccessD] Access 97 compact & repair causing report error

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Tue Nov 22 13:05:02 CST 2005

The error does not seem to be limited to the compact.
	1) I created a blank database, imported the tables from the
working database to see if I could reduce 		the size.
	2) copied a different smaller database, renamed it, deleted
existing tables and imported the other 			tables.

Well the size reduced in both cased but the report got the 3071 error
again. This is making no sense to me at all. I can't figure out what is
missing or causing the problem.

Do I have to re-install Access97 and if so is it ok to re-install it
over an existing Access2000?

Thanks for the help
Patti

*Patricia O'Connor
*Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
*OTDA - BDMA
*(W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
*(w) mailto:aa1160 at otda.state.ny.us
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.